Dorsch Consult Asia has been awarded the consulting contract for the engineering (phase 1) and construction supervision (phase 2) which includes pipeline, metering and regulating station as well as the filtering system.
The scope of services includes:
Phase 1 (Engineering)
- Soil survey for pipeline, metering and gas receiving stations, including soil resistivity for CP and bearing capacity, etc.
- Definitive design to establish the design basis and to analyze the entire pipeline system for pipeline routing, and sizing of pipeline and related facilities to define the requirements for the new pipeline system, and tie-in point from TTM GSP piping system.
- Engineering Detailed Design
- Hazard and operability study (HAZOP)
- Project execution plan
- Capital cost estimate
- Project schedules and procedures
- Bid preparation and specifications for pipeline package and EPC contractor
- Bid evaluation
Phase 2 (Construction Supervision)
- Supplier quality, expediting and shop inspection
- Construction supervision
- Safety, Health, and Environmental management
- Startup & commissioning
- Quality management
- Manual & As-built Drawings review
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Rama 4 Road
Phone: +66 2 - 679 89 00
Fax: +66 2 - 679 89 95
In order to supply the natural gas to EGAT owned Songkhla Combined Cycle , Power Plant (SKPP) 2x730 MW, PTT is further expanding the utilization of natural gas from the Malaysia-Thailand Joint Development Area (JDA) at Chana District, Songkhla Province.
The Songkhla Transmission Pipeline Project (STPP) will originate from the tie-in points at the existing Trans Thai-Malaysia Gas Separation Plant (TTM GSP).
The pipeline will pass the new Metering & Regulating Station at the GSP Boundary to SKPP and has an approximate length of 8 km.
The mechanical completion is scheduled on 1 July 2007.