We turn your project
into a safe harbour
TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Marine Construction in Focus
Ports and marine terminals are of vital importance in many parts of the world, particularly from an economic perspective. When connecting onshore and offshore infrastructure it is, however, an extremely complex process. In addition to the regulations that apply on land, there are other specifics that have to be taken into account, such as shore protection and ecological balance.
Our experts always see the broader picture and have the necessary know-how and expertise to support you in all matters relating to marine facilities. Therefore, upon request, we also undertake studies to determine the economic feasibility of potential ports and terminals, and include associated facilities, such as jetties, in the process of planning.
We offer the following services
- Guidelines, specifications and manuals
- Technical bid Evaluations
- Qualitative and quantitative marine risk assessments
- Navigational risk assessments
- Environmental impact studies
- Risk and safety audits of construction and repair facilities
- Third Party Verification
- Offloading jetties
- Grounding pads