Chennai:Married Accommodation Project – Construction of Residential Accommodation for Defence Personnel
- Surveys & Investigations, CPR and DPRPreparation
- BOQ & Tender Documents
- Tendering, Award of Contract and ContractManagement
- Preparation of Reporting and Record Managementsystem
- Project Management and Progress Monitoring• Quality Control and Construction Supervision
- Measurements Variation Statements and R. A. Bills
- Services during Defects Liability Period
In view of the acute shortage of Married Accommodationfor the Indian Armed Forces, President of Indiaacting through DG MAP has decided to execute alarge scale Married Accommodation Project.
This project is planned to overcome the problem of shortage of married accommodation and hence, facilitating the long waited allotment of married accommodation to the Defence Personnel.
Under this project, various categories of residences at different stations, inphased manner have been planned, so as to meet the present as well as future requirements.
The Consultant’s scope includes, complete projectmanagement from concept to completion includinggeo-technical survey, soil investigation, topographical survey, preparation of Concept Project Report and Detailed Project Report, design & drawings, bill of quantities, cost estimates, preparation of prequalification criteria of contractors, preparation oftenders and evaluation of bids, quality control and assurance programme, checking of running accountbills, construction supervision, project progress reportingand services during Defects Liability Period.