- § 43 HOAI 2013, work phases 1-6
- §51 (HOAI) 2013, work phases 2,3,6
- § 47 (HOAI) 2013, work phases 1-6
- Coordinated planning of utility lines / layout plans
- Design review and management of detailed engineering
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) in all work phases (preparation of model, BIM coordination, communication)
- Traffic management during the construction period
- Autodesk Revit 2019/2020
- Sofistik Bridge Modeler 2019/2020
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2019/2020
- RIB iTWO 5D
- Orbit BSCW Shared Workspace (CDE)
- BIMCollab / BCF Manager (collaboration & project communication)
Dorsch International Consultants GmbH
Phone: +49 89 5797-0
Fax: +49 89 5797-800
The Bahnhofstrasse bridge is located in the Berlin district of Pankow and crosses the river Panke in the course of the road Bahnhofstrasse in the borough of Französisch Buchholz. The existing single-span bridge with skew angle, built using the WiB (rolled steel girders in concrete) construction method with an effective span of approx. 10.70 m, dates from 1930 and will be dismantled and replaced with a new bridge structure.
The road, including the ancillary facilities at both ends of the bridge, is to be adapted with a new cross-section designed to ensure a safe crossing for users of the long-distance bike route by means of a central island on the bridge.
In the course of the construction project, the restoring of the river Panke will be planned and implemented having regard to its ecological quality.
Services such as the planning of engineering structures (bridges and waterways) and traffic facilities including drainage systems, structural design, coordinated utility line planning and traffic management during construction work are being planned in collaboration according to the BIM method with third-party services (lighting, utility line management) being mapped in the BIM process.
Planning is implemented consistently and in an integrative manner using the BIM method.
- Road bridge, new span width approx. 16 m
- Overall width 20.60 m (bridge)