Jaipur: Married Accommodation Project – Construction of Residential Accommodation for Defence Personnel
In view of the acute short age of Married Accommodation for the Indian Armed Forces, President of India acting through DG MAP has decided to execute a large scale Married Accommodation Project.
This project is planned to overcome the problem of shortage of married accommodation and hence, facilitating the long waited allotment of married accommodation to the Defence Personnel.
Under this project, variouscategories of residences at different stations, in phased manner have been planned, so as to meet the present as well as future requirements.
The Consultant’s scope includes, Review of Detailed Project Report, design & drawings, checking of bill of quantities, cost estimates, quality audit in terms of quality control / quality assurance programme, checking of running account bills, supervision and project progress reporting.
Architecture and Urban Design
Director General - Married Accommodation Project (DG MAP) - Ministry of Defence, Government of India
- Review of Detailed Project Report
- Checking and Certification of BOQ and Estimates
- Technical Scruitiny of Proposals
- Parts of Project Management and Contract Management
- Quality Audit of Works during Construction
- Certification of Measurements and Bills
- Services during Defects Liability Period.