Shaping the world
of tomorrow together
Senior Electrical and Instrument (E&I) Engineer (m/f/d) Pipeline / Oil & Gas
Our Engineering Division is working on various pipeline / oil & gas projects. The projects include natural gas pipelines & tank farms, oil pipelines & tank farms, power plants and hydrant systems. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements
- Review and Develop the project requirement and detailed calculation including I/O list, data sheet, and material specification
- Review and Develop the P&IDs Diagram
- E&I technical document review
- Provide technical expertise for engineering, procurement and construction activities including pre-commissioning and commissioning, related to the work scope.
- Develop and Support in 3D model reviews
- Application Requirements
- Thai National
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Instrument Engineer
- 10 years of experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- Associate or Professional Engineer License
- Be able to use AutoCAD will be an advantage
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok, Thailand
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.