Shaping the world
of tomorrow together
International Team Leader – Large-Scale Water and Wastewater Project (f/m/d)
For more than 70 years, Dorsch Gruppe has been a respected and innovative consulting and engineering partner for industrial customers, private investors, and public institutions. As a group of companies with about 7,200 employees, we are one of the largest independent planning and consulting groups in Germany, with several international subsidiaries and project offices on all continents. Every year, we carry out over 3,000 projects in more than 50 countries. In context of our global operations, it is the creativity, competence, and commitment of our staff, that makes our company thrive.
Anchored within the global backing of Dorsch Gruppe, the companies that focus on development cooperation projects form the International Cooperation Cluster. Together, Dorsch International Consultants, AMBERO, AHT, and Enviroearth blend multi-disciplinary engineering expertise with excellent management and development consulting. Thereby, we enable effective solutions enhancing the living conditions and livelihoods of individuals, communities, and cities worldwide.
Dorsch International Consultants is implementing projects financed by International Financing Institutions including KfW, GIZ, the World Bank, EBRD, EIB, and the UN. Our work comprises a large variety of sectors such as water, energy, social infrastructure, climate, and urban sustainability. We are providing engineering and advisory services along the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies and investment planning, through design and implementation as well as capacity building and operation and maintenance support.
We are looking for an experience International Team Leader for a large-scale water and wastewater project in Egypt.
- Responsible for project management of a large-scale engineering and technical assistance projects
- Management of multi-national project team (including remote management)
- Ensure project implementation according to schedule
- Preliminary and detailed design of water and wastewater facilities in multiple locations
- Technical assistance for water and wastewater utility companies (including but not limited to public awareness, financial management, project management, operations support, etc.).
- Provide technical quality assurance according to international standards
- Coordination with public sector clients, International Financing Institutions, and other stakeholders
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Long-term experience in water and wastewater sectors
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in the water and wastewater sector of which 10 are international
- Minimum 10 years of project management / team leader experience of mega water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Experience with water and wastewater utilities – technical assistance and engineering consulting
- Excellent monitoring and reporting skills
- Experience on projects funded by International Financing Institutions with consulting companies
- Experience working in developing countries (preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the MENA region)
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- An interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Working for a growing international engineering company
- A global group with global career development opportunities
- Company-wide sustainability concepts
We are looking forward to learning more about you. Please send us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Ms. Jumana Alkhatib
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.