Shaping the world
of tomorrow together
Fuel Hydrant System Engineer (m/f/d)
Our Engineering Division is working on various pipeline/ oil&gas projects. The projects include natural gas pipelines & tank farms, oil pipelines & tank farms, power plants and hydrant systems. We are providing engineering and advisory services for the entire project lifecycle, ranging from studies, through design and implementation as well as operation and maintenance support.
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements
- Develop the hydrant fuel system for airport
- Provide technical expertise for engineering, procurement and construction activities including pre-commissioning and commissioning, related to the work scope
- Support during the JIG certification
- Bachelor or Master degree in Process, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experiences with design and implementation of airport hydrant systems
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok, Thailand
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.