Deputy Head of International Cooperation Division (m/f/d)
For our international projects in the MENA Region, we are looking for an expert in the field of water and wastewater infrastructure.
Location: Germany or Jordan
Duration: Full time (permanent) contract
- You'll start serving as a technical expert with recognized authority in the area of water / wastewater infrastructure
- Responsible for project management and steering of complex international water/ wastewater projects
- Provide technical quality assurance according to our standards
- Support the business development
- Undertake regular missions to international project locations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent 15 or more years of professional experience in international water and wastewater projects
- Sound technical experience of the entire project cycle, throughout studies, design and implementation
- High level of self-responsible working skills, motivation, assertiveness and proven decision making ability
- Willingness to travel or to relocate dependant on current international project requirements
- Very good English language skills; French language skills would be an asset
- Strong intercultural communication skills, experience and ability to work in a team
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for work abroad
- Working for a growing international engineering company
- Possibilities to develop your career
- Due to verification of your abilities the chance of promotion to Deputy Head of International Cooperation Division (approx. 100 employees) and an unlimited contract
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format. If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Our Corporate Recruiting Team will be happy to answer your questions at Phone No. +49 89 5797 610 or via E-mail career(at)dorsch(dot)de
Dorsch International Consultants GmbH
Corporate Recruiting Team
Landsberger Strasse 368