Project Manager (m/f/d) Sanitation / Water Supply Master Plan
As project manager / team leader with expertise in sanitation and water supply master plan, you will be a part of our local team in Jordan and work on long-term international projects in the MENA region or Sub-Sahara Africa / Central Asia
Location: Based in Amman, Jordan with intermittent assignments to other regions
- Responsible for project management
- Management of multi-national project teams
- Ensure project implementation according to schedule
- Provide technical quality assurance according to our standards
- Coordination with public sector clients, International Financing Institutions and other stakeholders
- University Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and preferable have an advanced or second degree in a relevant specialization
- Demonstrated leadership skills and at least 10 years of multi-disciplinary team leadership experience including project preparation and feasibility studies
- A minimum of 10 years' experience of projects involving master planning / feasibility studies
- Broad experience in sanitation, urban infrastructure planning, storm water management, engineering design and organizational performance improvement
- At least 15 years of professional experience in the sector
- Experience in development countries
- Project management for at least 5 projects (international experience) of similar nature in preparation of master plans, feasibility studies and sanitation concepts
- Experience on projects funded by International Financing Institutions
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural working environment
- Employment contract with the Company’s HQ in Germany for work abroad or freelance agreement for full-time work abroad
- Working for a growing international engineering company
- Possibilities to develop your career
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
We are looking forward to learn more about you. Please mail us your profile preferably in a World Bank or EU format.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to get in contact with our recruitment team.
Mrs. Ghadeer UsSaleh
International Cooperation Division