Process Engineer (expat position)
Act as Process Engineer in the Project Management Team for a 100 km onshore and 200 km offshore natural gas pipeline. FEED update and approval, Project Management for incl. Engineering, Procurement, QA/QC, Commissioning as part of the Project Management Team.
- Review/approve and make comments on the technical design documents submitted by EPC Contractor
- Monitor engineering activities in accordance with technical design and applicable codes/standards and engineering progress to ensure schedule adherence and non-conformance items and actions to be taken; and
- Advise on HAZOP to ensure that process safety and operability are met.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- Graduated from American/Europe Countries, Australia or Japan
- 20 years experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- 15 years experiences concern with gas project
- 4 projects concern with gas transmission pipeline
- Strong interpersonal skill, team building skills required. Honest and Trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Available: February 2018
Duration: 1 year (2018 – 2019)
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.