MRT Project Chief Engineer
Vietnam Urban Mass Rapid Transit Line project, 10 km of dual track MRT line with 10 stations
- Leading all technical affairs in the Project and beyond
- Leading and managing the FIDIC Engineers
- Leading and managing the FIDIC Employer’s Representative
- Degree M.Sc. or higher in a related Engineering Field
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Similar Projects (Mass Rapid Transit)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Task-Related Fields
- A minimum of 5 years in Upper Company Management, Departmental and/or Team Leading Positions
- English Language Proficiency; Proof of TOEL Score>100 or equivalent (e.g. Cambridge C1/C2) is required
Location: DC Asia, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Available: mid 2020
Duration: 36 months
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.