M&E Works Manager (local position)
You be working 5 days a week as M&E Works Manager as part of the Project Management Team for the implementation of a Mass Transit Line. M&E Works will include Railway Systems, Rolling Stock, Signaling, PSD, Power Supply, SCADA, etc.
- Administer and manage the Railway M&E Section of the Consultant
- Take responsibility in all related railway M&E works from design review phase to completion of the project
- Provide the lead and supervision in design review, manufacturing, factory test, installation, commissioning and trial running
- Assist in the selection of the M&E works Contractor and supervise conformity with the contract
- Work closely with the Contract Managers to ensure the interface between civil works and M&E works is carried out in the efficient manner
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Required Engineering License (กว.)
- Min. 20 years experiences
- 10 years experiences in Railway Project
- 7 years experiences in management level (Manager)
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok
Duration: 33 months
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.