E&I SCADA Lead (local position)
Act as E&I SCADA Engineer in the Project Management Team for a 100km onshore and 200km offshore natural gas pipeline. FEED update and approval, Project Management for incl. Engineering, Procurement, QA/QC, Commissioning as part of the Project Management Team.
- Review/approve on the technical design documents submitted by EPC Contractor
- Approve/advise in writing for all technical design documents for Owner
- Assist Owner to review and comment on the EPC Contractor documents and drawing
- Assist Owner to monitor engineering activities
- Advise Owner on HAZOP review to ensure that process safety and operability are met
- Assist Owner to coordinate with any parties
- Review and comment on the construction activities plan and strategies, procedures and practices
- Carry out the regularly site inspection visit
- Review and comment on the test results and check lists during construction phase
- Review and comment on the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures submitted by EPC Contractor
- Supervise all activities of the EPC Contractor/Vendors during the pre-commissioning and commissioning periods
- Ensure that EPC Contractor's pre-commissioning and commissioning interface works
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineer or Instrumentation Engineer
- Graduated from American/Europe Countries, Australia, Asia or Japan
- 10 years experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- 10 years experiences concern with gas project
Available: February 2018
Duration: 1 year (2018 – 2019 and 1 month commissioning period in 2021)
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.