Corrosion/Material Engineer (expat position), HCMC
Act as Corrosion/Material Engineer in the Project Management Team for a 100 km onshore and 200 km offshore natural gas pipeline. FEED update and approval, Project Management for incl. Engineering, Procurement, QA/QC, Commissioning as part of the Project Management Team.
- Review/approve on the technical design documents of EPC Contractor
- Assist Owner to monitor engineering activities
- Comment on the vendors/subcontractors list submitted by EPC Contractor
- Review the material take-off document, purchase orders
- Assist Owner to monitor and audit procurement activities
- Review and comment on the manufacturing procedures
- Review and assess the testing reports submitted by the EPC Contractor to ensure the quality of the equipment and material
- Review and check the adequacy of the document associated with the supplied equipment, materials including all certificates
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering field (Technical, Material)
- Graduated from American/Europe Countries, Australia or Japan
- 10 years experiences concern with oil & gas industry
- 10 years experiences concern with gas project
- 3 projects concern with gas transmission pipeline
- Strong interpersonal skill, team building skills required. Honest and Trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Available: February 2018
Duration: 1 year (2018 – 2019)
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.