Civil Engineer with experience in MRT / Railway Projects (local position)
You will work on a varied and challenging portfolio of projects, primarily focused on the infrastructure of MRT Network Rail Projects and in the future, international High Speed Rail projects.
- Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering and Detailed Design
- Preparation of Specifications and Drawings according to international Standards
- Tender Documents and Tender Evaluation
- Site Supervision
- Degree M.Sc or B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience and a good understanding of civil design and construction
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
- Basics in AutoCAD preferred
- High flexibility and ability to work in a teams of international Engineer
Location: DC Asia, Bangkok
Duration: not limited
For nearly 70 years, the companies of the Dorsch Gruppe have been respected consulting and engineering partners for industrial clients, private investors and public institutions.
With about 2,000 employees, the Dorsch Gruppe is one of Germany's largest independent planning and consulting companies. The companies and divisions are well-positioned in their markets, characterized by their wide range of engineering services and strong references in cooperative development.
Our employees serve people in all regions of the world with attention to quality and orientation to the future. With locations in over 40 countries, we deliver all services for airports, transport and infrastructure, architecture, water and environment and industrial engineering.
bringing visions to life. Dorsch Gruppe.
Dorsch Consult asia Co., Ltd.
Upon sending your application to us you agree that we store your data up to six months after completing the application procedure, that we may consider your application for other open positions and that we may forward your application documents to other Dorsch Gruppe companies. Please let us know explicitly if you do not agree to any or all of these terms.